jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Photo(s) of the Day: Luscious Lips

                                                                                


When I wear makeup, one of my favourite things to play up are my lips. They are a symbol of sensuality after all and the reason why I find these pictures so inspiring.

The first is from Harper's Bazaar with modern day pin-up girl, Katy Perry showing off ruby red sparkly lips, a look I am sure will be as iconic as the fabulous ruby red slippers. The second photo is a great alternative to the classic red lips. Whenever I want to make a statement with my bee stung lips, I swipe on some magenta lipstick and I am ready for a night on the town! This is also great lip look for all of your upcoming New Year's parties!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario